Pages

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Songs I Love #19 Craig Armstrong - This Love



One time keyboard player with Texas, now, modern classical composer, and the maker of unbelievably good music, Craig Armstrong is somebody everybody should know about. This with the amazing Liz Fraser on vocals is one of my favourite tracks. Whilst looking up the lyrics to this song found out it was co-written by Jerry Burns. I have a wonderful album of hers from many years ago and was wondering just the over day what happened to her......now I know!

This Love
This Love
This love is a strange love
A faded kind of
Day love
This love
This Love
I think I'm going to fall again
And even when you held my hand
It didn't mean a thing
This Love
This Love
This love is a strange love
A faded kind of day love
This Love
This Love
Doesn't need to feel love
Doesn't know it is love
Doesn't need a thing
This love
This love

No comments:

Post a Comment